The Successful Leader is a how-to guide for leadership that you'll refer to again and again. In this book you will learn...
- How to change your leadership style based on situation.
- Future, Engage, Deliver: A simple process for leading change.
- How to make sense of all the different styles of leadership, and how to adapt your style based on situation.
- Understand how to assess your emotional intelligence and take steps to improve it.
- Assess your political astuteness, and learn tips to boost your power and authority.
- A simple technique to identify and remove the limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- What factors contribute to motivation, and how to set personal goals that are both motivating and achievable.
- Specific techniques to help you delegate, coach, give feedback, and influence anyone.
Who this book is for:
- People starting a new job who want to hit the ground running.
- People looking to take their first steps in team management or leadership
- Seasoned leaders looking looking for a leadership guide that cuts through the noise and gets back to the basics of leadership.
Extras (optional) to help you get the most of the book:
- Goal setting template
- Giving feedback worksheet
- Delegation worksheet
- Limiting beliefs worksheet