This course will teach you how to set up and then scale a small, part-time business that will be profitable regardless of what’s happening in the economy.
Over twenty years ago, when I was setting up my very first business, I encountered many problems. If you’re anything like me, then you may have encountered these problems too:
- You desperately want a successful business but don’t know where to start, so you try lots of different things. Despite your efforts, they all fail, denting your confidence and leaving you feeling overwhelmed and dejected.
- Deep down, you know that it would be a wonderful feeling to wake up every day free from the corporate world, but you feel like your current commitments are too large even to begin, and besides, you don’t know where to start.
- The thought of being stuck on the corporate treadmill for the rest of your career fills you with existential dread, but you’re terrified of putting yourself out there and failing.
- You know you want and need to start your own business, but you’re completely confused with no idea where to start or what to sell.
If any of these feelings are familiar to you, then welcome to the club! Every founder I’ve ever encountered has, if they’re honest, wrestled with these feelings when starting out.
Start With Denis is a course that gives you an exact step-by-step process to start your business. You’ll learn:
- How to discover a viable business idea you can run with. Or even refine and improve an existing idea.
- The exact way to structure your product to maximize profit.
- Magnetic positioning, so the market comes to you.
- A process to get prospects coming to you automatically.
- An automated and optimized sales system that removes the guesswork.
You might be thinking, “That all sounds great, but why should I listen to you?”
My name is Denis, and I’ve created and run multiple businesses (including the site you are on right now). One of my businesses even sold for a mid-eight-figure sum.
Importantly, none of the businesses I’ve started were in the “I can teach you to start a business” niche. These were and are real businesses selling real products and generating real revenue.
I created Start With Denis during the pandemic in 2020 and offered it for free to help people who’d been laid off during that time take their life and career into their own hands.
In hindsight, this was a mistake.
As you can see from the image below, over twelve thousand people signed up for the course.
Great for them but a complete administrative nightmare for me.
So these days I ask for a small fee to gain access to the course.
To gain a feel for the course, why not take a look at an actual lesson from the course:
INSERT MARKETING IQ LESSON
If you enjoyed that, then here’s exactly what you get in the course. Five weeks of easy-to-follow, actionable lessons.
Here’s all the lessons you’ll get when you buy the course:
Week one is about getting you into the right frame of mind for success, selecting your niche, and learning how to talk to your customer.
Lesson 1: Getting the Most from this Program
Lesson 2: Your Marketing IQ
Lesson 3: Mindset
Lesson 4: Choose Your Market
Lesson 5: Create Your Ideal Customer Avatar
Lesson 6: Your Customer Love Letter
Week two gives you a step-by-step plan to follow for the next 12 weeks to effortlessly start attracting your ideal customer. It also shows how to build a product you can sell.
Lesson 1: The First 12-Weeks of Action
Lesson 2: The Buying Cycle
Lesson 3: The 5 Key Business Systems
Lesson 4: Your Leveraged Content Plan
Lesson 5: Your Core Product Bridge
Lesson 6: Good and Bad Business Models
Week three teaches you two things. How to position your product, so you never need to worry about your competitors again, and how to extract the maximum revenue per customer from your product.
Lesson 1: Framing your Product
Lesson 2: Positioning Your Product
Lesson 3: Product Architecture
Lesson 4: Know Your Numbers
Lesson 5: Marketing for Professionals
Lesson 6: Content Omnipresence
Week four teaches you how to sell in the online world.
- Lesson 1: Your Customer Journey Map
- Lesson 2: Your First Funnel
- Lesson 3: First Steps in Paid Advertising
- Lesson 4: Create Your VSL
- Lesson 5: Facebook Intro
Week five teaches you how to sell face-to-face and also how to manage your money so you’re cash flow positive from month one.
- Lesson 1: Your F2F Conversion Event
- Lesson 2: F2F Conversion Event Step-by-Step
- Lesson 3: Online Conversion Events
- Lesson 4: SoPs
- Lesson 5: Managing Money
Here is what others have said about the material:
SEE WAP TESTIMONIALS
Finally, this should, I hope, be obvious already, but this course is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You’ll need to put the effort in to get results. But if you follow the course and do the work then I believe you’ll be well on your way to having a successful business.
You can also do the course around your 9-5, it will just take longer to see results.
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% happy with the course for whatever reason, then just let us know, and we’ll give you a full refund immediately, no questions asked.
In addition to all the video lessons, you’ll also get a bonus lesson showing you how to generate content marketing ideas that your audience will find relevant and interesting. If implemented, this approach will lead to more potential customers visiting your website.
CTA: Do your future self a favor and sign up for the course today.
INCLUDE GUARANTEE LABEL + SECURE ICON ETC