Project Management: From The Ground Up takes the often confusing topic of project management and makes it easy to understand. In this book you will learn how to get your next project right. The book includes:
- Understand the basics of project management and how to do it well.
- Get to grips with different project management methodologies.
- Learn step-by step how to create a project plan from scratch.
- Set your project up for success by learning how to optimize your plan.
- Learn how to quickly and easily manage the risks and issues that arise on any project.
- Complete your project on time and on budget.
- Specific techniques learned from years of project management to help you navigate the most common problems encountered in project management.
Who this book is for:
- People running their first project who want to hit the ground running.
- People looking to cut through the noise and clarify their project management thinking.
- Seasoned project managers looking to pick up tips based on hard won experience, to take their project management to the next level.
Extras (optional) to help you get the most of the book:
- Project Charter template
- Project Scope template
- Stakeholder Mapping worksheet
- Project Status Report template
- RAID template: consisting of Risk log, Issue log, Assumption log, and Dependency log.
- Change Request template
- Change Request log